Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Basic Vegan Breakfast #1: Raisin-Walnut Toast

This blog is about making plant-based eating easy for anyone who wants to give it a try. I am going to be posting some of the basic things that I eat throughout my "vegan days" (which are ALL of my days). So, here we are on January 1, 2014, and this is today's breakfast. As you can see, this breakfast looks good, is made in less than 5 minutes, and is really satisfying. You can have one or two slices of toast. If you don't have weight to lose, or if you are really hungry, smear some peanut butter on the toast instead of apple butter. Don't have bananas today? Substitute with any other fruit. Don't have fresh fruit? Thaw some frozen fruit (my favorite is frozen peaches). Microwave until thawed and add that to your toast. Click here for a printable recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment